Jeff Flint is the President & CEO of Core Strategic Group and Senior Partner at FSB Public Affairs. He oversees all aspects of the firm, including client services, project management, business development, and managing the business. Jeff has extensive experience in public relations and political campaigns.
- 12 years with Core Strategic Group (including predecessor company)
- 30 years public relations/public affairs/political campaign/government experience
- 11 years in the State Legislature, managing campaigns including those of the Chief of Staff and Political Director at Assembly Speaker Curt Pringle’s office
- Former Vice President at Russo, Marsh+Rogers, Inc.
- Former CEO of Flint Communications
- President and Board Chairman, Placer United Soccer Club (2013-Present), Board member since 2010
- Husband to an amazing wife and dad to five wonderful kids
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science, Caltech